Of a tainted pair of jeans

It's only been a couple weeks I had two pairs of jeans from the trip,
and guess what?
One of'em is dirty, tainted by a mark of blackness,
an aftermath of a noble yet unnecessary cause.
Nobody asked me to clean the huge trash can,
but I just did anyway.

I don't think I can wear them anymore,
I mean can't wear them to work.
But you know what,
I've been reluctant in trying that other new pair of jeans,
setting it aside at that corner of stillness.

Sorry I can't wear you guys,
should have left you two at the store eh?
The thing is I work a lot,
and I do things that are not told, but it does, sometimes irritates you two, i admit that. But I just can't stop my nature, I just got to do what I got to do, or at least what I think I should do.

But hey, I still treasure these pairs of jeans,
Well, besides the fact that I have a limited array of pants,
they are really, really nice.

0 comments: