Nutritional experience: B Comp and Cal Mag

Hypothesis: The consumption of B-comp and Cal-Mag simultaneously induces sleep.

Trial 1: I take my B-Comp (2) and Cal-Mag (2) during the morning together with the usual stuffs.
Result: I slept during sensory class.

Trial 2: I take my B-comp (2) without Cal Mag.
Result: I slept during sensory class.

Trial 3: I take my Cal Mag (2) without B-comp.
Result: I felt less sleepy and was more attentive.

Speculation: The result of the first trial match well with my initial belief. For Trial 3, it make sense that the sleep induction stops when you break the combination. However for Trial 2, it seems odd that B-comp alone can have the same effect as Trial 1, which is highly suspicious.

Result: To improve your sleep, take 2 tabs of Cal Mag and 2 tabs of B-comp at night.

Extra info: If you take too much "cooling" food that week e.g. bamboo shoots, please take your Cal Mag in extra doses. Do not end up like me having cramps all the time. If you want to eat your bamboo shoots, just take your calcium!

0 comments: