MASA should really change

MASA should consider opening up its membership to Msians.
Why?
Because what MASA is supposed to be doing is to promote the Malaysian culture and of course to make its name at OSU.
But apparently its not doing what it should be doing.

So I suggest MASA take the footsteps of PSA, VSA, etc...
Set up a booth at the Involvement Fair this coming Fall and let the people know about us.
Dear MASA committee members, please do not think that MASA is exclusive only for Malaysians, that's why it need not the publicity. Even if it is, we'll even need the extra
So, nobody knows MASA...Make the people know! It was us who made MASA being not in par with VSA or CASA.

1 comments:

Jia Ying Guo said...

Let me say something here. I am sad recently. I always think about years ago when everybody was still here. We will have all kinds of gathering together. there is nothing about nationality and all those bullshit...

It's Chinese New Year again. I was talking to Ethan about the potluck I wish to have on Chinese New Year, just like how we were together years ago. Ethan invited me to the Masa potluck... haha... it is a joke for me.. I used to feel so close to you guys, I used to think we are family. Now it's different. Masa has successfully exclude those outsider... Malaysian will always be Malaysian... why should not I go back to be a real Chinese?